Wednesday, July 13, 2011

GRADUATION

Today was bittersweet....Graduation from Yoga Teacher Training (YTT). After six short months of being with the same group of wonderful friends and teachers, I can call them family...It's been an amazing journey - opening myself up to new friends and new experiences. My journey continues now with new experiences in teaching and meeting new friends....
I would like to thank everyone who has supported me on my journey - I couldn't have done it without all of you....from my family, friends who let me practice my teaching on them, teachers who helped me with my studies, and my classmates who were always there to lend an ear and just be there for support and love, and my greatest support of all, my husband John Robert. I love and appreciate all of you.

My heart is full today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment