Friday, July 1, 2011

YOGA AROMA

Last weekend I attended an Aroma Yoga class at Spirit of Yoga (SOY), part of Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA), in Tempe, Arizona.
Yesterday, I took the information I learned and taught an Aroma Yoga class to 6 beautiful women in Casa Grande. Opening the 4th Chakra, our heart chakra. We used JOY, PEACE AND CALM, VALOR and ABUNDANCE oils. The class started with a beautiful heart opening centering using PEACE AND CALM. We then moved on to warm up stretches. As we came to standing, we used the ABUNDANCE oil and proceeded with "HA Airplane" pose with lots of noice, releasing of negative energy and many giggles and smiles.
I love my students...they are amazing women with open hearts and a willingness to try anything I put in front of them...most days I feel I get more from them, that I am giving.
We moved on to a heart opening sequence, cool downs and a beautifl aroma savasana using VALOR (so earthy and grounding)...before everyone left, I gave them an option of staying an learning VITAFLEX on their feet, using the essential oils....all 6 of them stayed.
Thank you Tracy Griffiths for teaching me a beautiful Aroma Yoga class that I was able to pass on to my students....I love spreading the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment