Friday, June 3, 2011

A BIG THANK YOU

I am teaching my second practicum (out of 3 total) tomorrow at the Casa Grande Art Museum. My dear friend and beautiful yoga teacher, Lauren Margison, will be observing me teach. I am excited to come one step closer to completing my yoga teacher training (YTT). One month left until graduation. I want to thank all the people who have made this journey with me, my facilitators at Spirit of Yoga (Southwest Institute of Healing Arts) - Christy, Astara and Walter. My yoga teachers, Nora, Lauren, Susan, Robin and Laura for helping me through this journey with my questions and the opportunity to observe and assist in their classes. My friends and family for putting up with 'everything yoga' and for being guinea pigs in my practice classes. And a big thanks to my husband JR, for putting up with all of it (practices in the living room, mats strewn all over the house, yoga notes everwhere, books piled up in the bedroom, and for keeping the gas tanks in the vehicles filled all the time (that is really huge for me). JR, thank you for supporting me in this journey. Thank you to Against Abuse Womens Shelter for the oppportunity to teach and thank you to the women who have shared their practice with me.
Thank you everyone...I love and appreciate you all. I am truly blessed in all areas of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment