Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CRANE POSE - OPEN TO NEW POSSIBILITIES

I have been trying to master crane pose for the past 5 months, with very little accomplishment....On Monday in YTT class we learned how to teach the pose, sooooo.....

I taught arm balancing poses today in the two asana practices. One at Snap Fitness with four beautiful women who were open to new challenges...thank you for opening yourself up to new possibilities.

Then I taught to an 8 year old girl at the women's shelter who is totally amazing and willing to take on any challenge. She went into crane so easily, and was just beeming with her new knowledge and accomplishment. I bet she will be practicing it all week!!! I was delighted to see her pride in herself....

My fourth occurance this week (3rd today) with crane pose was in the yoga class I attended as a student....hmmmm, do you think something/someone is telling me to finally make peace with this pose? It's a journey, for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Deb,

    I love this!!! You are so heart and soul. thank you for being you..and exposing all of us to it..!!:)

    ReplyDelete