Sunday, June 5, 2011

Flying Warrior - Superman

What a busy day...Taught a 7:15 am class at Snap Fitness, topped off with a noon class at the women's shelter - and had 4 kiddos today in class, and one mom. It was lots of fun pretending we were Superman while doing Flying Warrior. I loved how creative I became teaching kids - as I totally misplaced my sequence - and didn't want to stay in panic mode....what a great learning experience. The kids had fun, as did the mom...they practiced breathing and even joined in the chanting of OM!!!
I spent the rest of the afternoon with my three grandchildren - going to a movie - X-Men and then to Olive Garden for dinner....

I am soooooooo blesssssssed!!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your class yesterday, Deborah. You give me so much to think about, and are so patient with me and helpful when I can't keep my balance. Thanks for all you do! I can tell by your post here that you are a wonderful yoga teacher for children, but then who would have thought otherwise!

    ReplyDelete